In order to meet the needs of the rapidly growing
The facilities continued to expand as membership increased. The first church building was erected in 1947, followed by the church school addition in 1956. In November 1962, the construction of the present sanctuary began. Since that time, the church building has accommodated gradual growth until in 2004, when a focus on the future resulted in a doubling of the size of the facility, including a new fellowship hall and expanded education center. In 2008, Westminster embarked on the completion of a twenty-five year master plan which resulted in expanding the sanctuary, while also improving the fellowship, meeting, and administrative areas of the church.
Throughout its existence,
With a membership of over 1,560,