I hereby pledge to provide positive support, care, and encouragement for all children, participant coaches, and other parents and officials in CLBBY.
- I agree to respect the schedules of the coaches and teammates by having my ballplayer arrive on time for practices and games and will notify my coach if my ballplayer will arrive late or not able to attend.
- I agree to be a positive, Christian role model and will not engage in public displays of anger or other poor behavior.
- I will promote good sportsmanship by respecting opposing fans, coaches, participants and officials.
- I agree to respect coaching decisions regarding playing time, position, and placement and will refrain from coaching any player during the game.
- I will not approach players or coaches before, during, or immediately after games with anything other than support.
I agree to let the players play, coaches coach, officials officiate, and I will support all equally.
My signature verifies that I have read, understand, and agree to abide by this Code of Conduct. I have also read and discussed with my ballplayer the Players Code of Conduct